6 DAYS REMARKABLE RWANDA -VOLCANOES & NYUNGWE EXPERIENCE
Kigali – Volcanoes National Park – Nyungwe Forest National Park – 6 Days / 5 Nights ( 2 Persons )
Low season is from 01st November -15th December & 06th January 2023 to 31st May 2023
|The Retreat by Heaven||Kigali||HB||1x Deluxe King Room||1 Night|
|One&Only Gorilla’s Nest||Volcanoes National Park||FB+||1x Double Room||2 Nights|
|One & Only Nyungwe House||Nyungwe Forest National Park||FB+||1x Double Room||2 Nights|
HB: Half Board – Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
FB: Full Board – Dinner, Bed, Breakfast and Lunch
FB+: Full Board Plus – Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
Net cost per person US$ 10,395- Staying at The Retreat, Gorillas Nest Lodge (Forest King room), & One & Only Nyungwe House.-(Nyungwe King)
- Meet and greet assistance on arrival
• Airport and inter-hotel transfers from day 1 to the last day
• Accommodation at The Retreat Kigali on Half board basis
• All activities as highlighted in the itinerary
• One & Only Nyungwe House includes breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, minibar, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic house beverages with meals and two activities per person per day (as defined by the Resort and subject to change without notice).
• One & only Gorilla’s Nest Lodge includes breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, minibar, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic house beverages with meals
• 1 Gorilla permit per person (this includes briefing at RDB offices, guide, trek – US$ 1500.-)
• 1 Chimp trek permit per person (this includes briefing at RDB offices, guide, trek – US$ 90.-)
• Canopy walk permit per person (this includes briefing at RDB offices, guide, trek – US$ 60.-)
• Exclusive use of a private safari land cruiser 4×4 with WI-FI in receptive areas
•Services of a professional, experienced English speaking driver guide.
•Village/ Cultural Visit in Volcanoes.
•Bottled mineral water in the vehicle during the tour.
•Emergency Medical Evacuation Services.
- International and domestic airline tickets unless where indicated,
- All extra activities, visits, entrances and extra meals/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa fees,
- Optional extras whilst in Kigali
- Drinks throughout the trip,
- Tips and gratuities,
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, travel insurance, etc.