Kigali – Akagera National Park-Volcanoes National Park – Nyungwe Forest National Park
8 Days / 7 Nights 2 Persons.
|The Retreat by Heaven||Kigali||HB||1x Deluxe King Room||1 Night|
|Magashi Camp||Akagera National Park||FB+||1x Double Tent||2 Nights|
|One&Only Gorilla’s Nest||Volcanoes National Park||FB+||1x Double Room||2 Nights|
|One & Only Nyungwe House||Nyungwe Forest National Park||FB+||1x Double Room||2 Nights|
HB: Half Board – Dinner, Bed, and Breakfast.
B&B: Bed and Breakfast.
FB: Full Board – Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, and Lunch.
FB+: Full Board Plus – Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and Activities.
Net cost per person US$ 13,100 – Staying at The Retreat, Magashi Camp, Gorillas Nest Lodge (Forest King room), & One & Only Nyungwe House.-(Nyungwe King)
- Meet and greet assistance on arrival
• Airport and inter-hotel transfers from day 1 to the last day
• Accommodation at The Retreat Kigali on Half board basis
• All activities as highlighted in the itinerary
• 2 Nights at Accommodation at Magashi Camp includes: – All meals, All local drinks (excludes premium imported brands and champagne), Laundry, Complimentary in-room welcome massage (**additional massages would be for guest’s own account), Wireless internet connection in room only, Local Government taxes. In the event of a change in local taxes
• One & Only Nyungwe House includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, minibar, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic house beverages with meals, and two activities per person per day (as defined by the Resort and subject to change without notice).
• One & Only Gorilla’s Nest Lodge includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, minibar, non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic house beverages with meals
• Helicopter Flight from Akagera –Volcanoes National Park.
• 1 Gorilla permit per person (this includes briefing at RDB offices, guide, and trek – US$ 1500.-)
• 1 Chimp trek permit per person (this includes briefing at RDB offices, guide, and trek – US$ 90.-)
• Canopy walk permit per person (this includes briefing at RDB offices, guide, and trek – US$ 60.-)
• Exclusive use of a private safari land cruiser 4×4 with WI-FI in receptive areas
•Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking driver guide.
•Village/ Cultural Visit to Volcanoes.
•Bottled mineral water in the vehicle during the tour.
•Emergency Medical Evacuation Services.
- International and domestic airline tickets unless where indicated,
- All extra activities, visits, entrances and extra meals/drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa fees,
- Optional extras whilst in Kigali
- Drinks throughout the trip,
- Tips and gratuities,
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, mini bar, porter-age, travel insurance, etc.